Thursday, March 25, 2010

If I Could Make Time Stop

Dear Time Travelers,

So I just finished reading The Time Traveler's Wife, I must say this is moving towards being on my favorite book list. This love that Henry and Clare share is so magical, I can't even describe it. Poor Clare, poor Henry, poor Alba, I did not want Henry to die, but then again he does still exist with all of this Time Traveling.

I must say, Clare and Henry are very sexual, I laugh. Audrey Niffenegger you shady lady.

I am so curious to see how the movie turned out, I want to know how they filmed Eric Bana being naked in front of a 6 year old girl. While I was reading, I could totally picture Eric and Rachel being Henry and Clare.

Honestly, I want to someone's Clare, but if I could have my own Henry I don't know if I could because I don't think I could be as strong as Clare. Having a time traveling husband would scare the living daylights of me. I would want a Henry minus the time traveling part. I just want to find a love that Henry and Clare have.

Signed,
Find me my Henry.

No comments:

Post a Comment